Break'n Into Your House Break'n Into Your House

HA!

Hahaha, I loved that. So clever and yet so simple. I would love to see some stuff thats a bit longers and stuff from you, we share the same sense of humor.

AustinBreed responds:

Excellent. =] I'm planning something big with a cast that will be put into a series or something.

Thanks for the review!

Edgar A. Poe's The Raven Edgar A. Poe's The Raven

wha

That wasnt a teaser at all, you are just too lazy to finish the whole thing. When you're done I look forward to seeing it, but this really wasnt worth submitting...

Mating Cat Circus! Mating Cat Circus!

ummm...

I think you could have applied yourself a little more there. Maybe I'm missing something from a different flash that might have explained the random cat screwing a bit more.(unless that was acually the whole punchline... cats... screwing) Overall, I didn't enjoy it really at all... I think maybe if you had a better concept you could make pretty good flash films...

Crusty-Wiwuh responds:

Yeah, you're probably right.

Luke The Whale Luke The Whale

Neat... but needs improvement

The ability to run and jump without having to stop would make the game alot better... also having a point... and a limited ammount of health. Cool game... things just need to be cleaned up.

Pirates 1 Pirates 1

Not bad

It's alright, I reccomend putting a little more time into the art next time, its just gives it a more professional look. One thing i noticed that needs to be tweaked it when you're fighting on the deck you move really slowly up and down and its impossible to succeed in fighting them off. Perhaps that was just the level i was on, but i was doing everytihng perfectly and it was sooo hard.

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

In Depth Post Game Statistics

Stats After 2999 seconds:

Money: $12,676,660 ($26,659 per Second)
Population: 4750
Employment; Factory:1400, Barracks:1265
Towers: 20 (fully upgraded, 60 soldiers per tower)
Houses: 19 (fully upgraded)
Factories: 58 (fully upgraded, $200,000 a piece)
Walls: all (fully upgraded)
Ammo; Pistol: 208, Shotgun: 136, MachineGun: 406

I had a great time playing this game, I reccommend it for everyone. It takes a while to get started but it's a lot of fun!

-wilson