Luke The Whale Luke The Whale

Neat... but needs improvement

The ability to run and jump without having to stop would make the game alot better... also having a point... and a limited ammount of health. Cool game... things just need to be cleaned up.

Pirates 1 Pirates 1

Not bad

It's alright, I reccomend putting a little more time into the art next time, its just gives it a more professional look. One thing i noticed that needs to be tweaked it when you're fighting on the deck you move really slowly up and down and its impossible to succeed in fighting them off. Perhaps that was just the level i was on, but i was doing everytihng perfectly and it was sooo hard.

D-fence 2 !! D-fence 2 !!

In Depth Post Game Statistics

Stats After 2999 seconds:

Money: $12,676,660 ($26,659 per Second)
Population: 4750
Employment; Factory:1400, Barracks:1265
Towers: 20 (fully upgraded, 60 soldiers per tower)
Houses: 19 (fully upgraded)
Factories: 58 (fully upgraded, $200,000 a piece)
Walls: all (fully upgraded)
Ammo; Pistol: 208, Shotgun: 136, MachineGun: 406

I had a great time playing this game, I reccommend it for everyone. It takes a while to get started but it's a lot of fun!

-wilson

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Cheater

Enter your name as HEYZEUS!!!! at the beginning of the game to recieve $10000 and all of your stats to be at 555, without having to do anything.

[Early Work] Philly CTU [Early Work] Philly CTU

not too shabby

overall it was well done, but it got very repitious after a short while. Maybe a few more twists or problems could have helped. But still this was a very nice change from the stuff that usually shows up on newgrounds

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Wow

I've wasted alot of time playing this game its gotten to a point where i dont even have the opputunity to shoot a single person...I bought everything and currently have
4000 tower guards
100 repair guys
70 com hub dudes

It costs me like 300,000 each time for up keep its crazy!

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

What is this??

this was like the crappiest game ive ever played ... like nothing happens u just talk to chicks and pick up hair dye then u click on those crazy angel things...i want like 5 minutes back!

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Man this is soo addictive

Great game!! a few things bother me though...
a)add the Ford GT40 (the new one not the old one)
add the Ford GT90
add the Ford GT
add the Corvette Stingray ('69)
add the Dodge Viper GTS/R (really similiar to the GTS)
b) Put someone in the car...it seems weird with some one
c) fix the save/load feature ... it never works (if you load up the game and go to load game accidently but dont have a password you cant exit) (ps: where do you get the load game data from???
d) some times when i'm decking out my car the button to choose rims,hoods,lights ect glitches up
e) MAKE SONG LOOPS BIGGER IT GETS REALLY ANNOYING!!
f) great game though!!

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

haha thats awesome

ive become soo addicted to this game! im at lv.22

hp:75,000
pnts:294,000
arch:35
mages:35
carpenters:35
upkeep:16,000+

and like 30 guys that arent assigned to things!!