Break'n Into Your House Break'n Into Your House

HA!

Hahaha, I loved that. So clever and yet so simple. I would love to see some stuff thats a bit longers and stuff from you, we share the same sense of humor.

AustinBreed responds:

Excellent. =] I'm planning something big with a cast that will be put into a series or something.

Thanks for the review!

Edgar A. Poe's The Raven Edgar A. Poe's The Raven

wha

That wasnt a teaser at all, you are just too lazy to finish the whole thing. When you're done I look forward to seeing it, but this really wasnt worth submitting...

Mating Cat Circus! Mating Cat Circus!

ummm...

I think you could have applied yourself a little more there. Maybe I'm missing something from a different flash that might have explained the random cat screwing a bit more.(unless that was acually the whole punchline... cats... screwing) Overall, I didn't enjoy it really at all... I think maybe if you had a better concept you could make pretty good flash films...

Crusty-Wiwuh responds:

Yeah, you're probably right.

The Chadwicks: Episode 1 The Chadwicks: Episode 1

I dont understand...

I dont understand why people dont like this? I think its great, sure they were things to be improved upon, but all good flashs could be better. I thought the characters where nicely drawn and fairly well animated (cept the cheating with walking) anyways maybe these people havent seen the real kinda show you are parodying... like the canned laughter is perfect especially if the joke isnt funny, it makes it actually funny that way. Overall it was a great addition to the NewGrounds site! Keep it up and i hope to see more of these movies!!

Play And Pause Buttons Play And Pause Buttons

a few pointers

- Your preloader is bad... its choppy especially with the explosion thing (for lazy animators only btw)
- Get rid of the battlefield 2 pictures, I know you're excited about it but its makes the file size ginormus!! (plus i dont think that many people look at is anyways)
- the tutorial covers some the most basic actionscript around (onRelease, play(), and stop())
- put a little more effort into your tutorial next time, maybe teach people bow to do a few more things...

anyways good luck in your furture work, and dont get mad about my comments, im only trying to help. If you dont agree with them just ignore them!

-Wilson...Out

Mgs: Sts (previwe) Mgs: Sts (previwe)

not bad

Short but well done. I'll look forward to seeing more of these.

CiyFox responds:

Thank you.

Wednesday Short Wednesday Short

nice

quite promising if you ask me.

Halo 2: n00bs Edition 2 Halo 2: n00bs Edition 2

well

the movie was alright, nothing spectacular. Oh and ps: the RL/sword glitch is not a hack. A hack is when you're changing code and pulling off crazy illegal things... thats just a simple glitch that everyone knows. Don't feel proud.

Holiday Super Friends Ep1 Holiday Super Friends Ep1

Absolutley brilliant!

I love this soo much. The art work is breath taking, and the animation is perfect! I just cant wait for the next episode! Keep it up fellas!

Simpsons: That Happy Cat Simpsons: That Happy Cat

not bad

its pretty good animation... but really short and pointless. Make it longer next time and we could have something on our hands

Plebbi responds:

i cant make it longer because its :D a re-create of the actual scene from the simpsons and it was this short but thanks for the review